Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009 07 30 2pm thursday GOOD JUJU

TODAY I got to read some more email you have sent me, thank you! So many funny ones plus I am catching up on reading the responses posted here, it takes time, and I am flying high much of the day.

Dat be how we roll here...

The laughter is healing and much better than tears! argh, har har har, tee hee hee... cough, sputter, hiss, tee hee hee, argh!

You are putting up a terrific fight, Miss Mermaid. Your whole fan
base is praying and cheering. If I need to sacrifice something for
good juju, I will. A goat, a boat, a float, anything. Just say the
word!

Your email made me laugh and laugh and giggle and cough and whoop it up and scare the ward and make the nurses jump around nervously. Tee hee hee!

Sacrifice some chocolate!!! That always makes good JUJU!!! I am sure you can figure out a way to sacrifice chocholate... and if you can't send it to me, and I will sacrifice it! Har har har, tee hee hee, cough cough cough cough.

See what I get for quitting smoking? I end up here! Tee hee hee! Har har har.

There is a rumor the patients are going on strike for better FUN drugs today, I must admit, I could use some better FUN drugz too! Of course most of the patients here are far too weak to even strike a bargain, much less strike for FUN drugz...

The few men that aren't bed ridden, are still using the ladies room... It's a madhouse here at times, if you pay attention to the madness... I fixed the shower, but haven't had a chance to test it out, (have to chase dem boyz out of the ladies room)

Someone called and asked me what the doctor said and I said well, he said "Hello! How are you today?" Then we laughed so hard, I had to get back off the phone! Har har har!

I''m kicking butt and taking names.

Har har har, and I got a bridge for sale too! Send money! Bridge for sale on Tortola!

UT oh, here they come rolling a tray full of packages and needles my way, grrrrrrrrrr....... I better slip under the covers and pretend I'm not home.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!