Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2009 07 29 802am and it's Wednesday already (again???)

The whole place gone crazy, tee hee hee.

THe men don't like their bathroom anymore, so they have comandeered the ladies room.

BREAKFAST is here! Sitting across the hall in plastic trays, I can't tell what it is.

Will it be frozen fish sticks? A weenie? Fried Spam? I KNOW it will be stacks of white bread and always that box of wallpaper paste and a pile of sugar packets... Will there be a shot glass of juice today? I LONG for a big tall glass of juice... Will it be real or sugary fake? Let me guess, Ovaltine will be in the mug (more sugary stuff...)

I LOVE eggs, but have only had ONE egg, ONCE. Ohhhhh, the nighbor got her food and she got a medium sized juice, I hope mine comes with that much!

Am I losing it too?

807am and the highlight of my day is guessing what is on the breakfast tray?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!