Sunday, July 26, 2009

2009 07 26 the dirty lowdown 820pm

About those angels and devils and prayers..................

The prayer people KNOW what I just found out! THey come to pray to keep the DEVIL awa from me and we have DEVILS working here.

The Angels are wonderful! They do their job with pride and care and love. THey treat me and the other patients with a great deal of dignity. They talk cheerful and promote healing, they don't try to stress you out in any way.

But who wins? The angels or the devils?

If I go to heaven, I have loads of friends and relatives waiting for me, and well if I go to hell, I have friends and relatives waiting on me there too...

But I want the ANGELS to win! I want to get out of here or go to heaven!

Prayer works! Let em pray and keep those devils away from me.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I hope you get well soon and are back home with your kitty's before you know it.

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!