Saturday, July 25, 2009

2009 07 25 Saturdaze 716am AND The Secret Diary of a Call Girl

I'm alive. Many people here are hard workers and have gone out of their way to take care of me and the other patients. But some are sourpusses that either hate me or hate their jobs or hate both.

Yep, I am still in the hospital.

This one nurse who apparently doesn't like me, or doesn't like her job or doesn't like life, began beating and slapping my feet at 5am. I had been asleep for maybe 3-4 hours. Those tortuous bright lights were like coffee to me and it was nearly 1 or 2 am before she turned mine off. I was still WIDE awake and bouncing off the walls. Finally with the dimmed lights I could focus on relaxing. How do you relax when your eyes are forced to look into super bright lights? It was like trying to stare at the sun at high noon and be screamed at to go to sleep!

Anyhow, I watched some videos on my laptop at a tiny volume, my ear piece is at home. Actually I watched a few episodes of "The Secret Diary of A Call Girl" which was quite entertaining and amusing. A good bed time story, tee hee hee.

I opened one eye at the nurse slapping my feet. I tried to make my one eye look very evil to get her to stop slapping me. I am not sure what in heck she wanted! Is it on my chart? "Slap patient's feet at 5am?"

I closed my eyes and tried to rest. Next she began slapping my arm, and I opened up my evil eye again. Now she is doing the blood pressure thingy. Well OK fine, did that require all this slapping? Why beat me up? I'm in enough pain as it is.

Now she began beating my feet again and telling me to get up and go shower. I just showered around midnight, am I that dirty 5 hours later? Good grief! What happened?

I covered my feet back up, and tried to doze back off. I was still plugged into last night's IV, no one bothered to take it out, and moving down the hallway, with a wheel chair and an RV is difficult. Last night I had to sleep walk to the bathroom, pushing the IV post with me. I did it with one eye too *giggle*.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!