Saturday, August 01, 2009

2009 08 01 1240pm three steps backwards

New docs, old docs, new meetings, more bad news.

More tears, more crying.

The white blood count is soaring and still no reason why. Lots of tests so far, still more to come...

WHAT is sucking the life out of me?

I'm being weaned off some drugs, other new ones are being introduced.

I am on holiday from the IV's for now. Complications with my bad arm and I won't let them touch my good arm, so all the stuff has been pulled out for now! YIPPEEE!!!

I walked up and down the outside steps today and found a secret bench to sit on, well not so secret, but it's rarely used.

Cookies and Juice, it's all I want now. Comfort food, like a child, bring on the cookies and juice, make me feel better. I want my MOMMY!!!! Boo hoo hoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!