Sunday, August 02, 2009

2009 08 02 1248am sunday

Midnight at the oasis

put your camel to bed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
One day I had a LIFE and then one day I woke up in the hospital!

A good team of docs are trying to put the mermaid back together again

Just not many medical books around about mermaids,,,

So I keep them guessing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a GREAT full life

and hopefully will have many many more???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the devil turned up tonight

I fought her off, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

she got a little blood out of me,

but not much

I blew garlic all over her hair

tee hee hee
*********************
Angels are coming

I can hear them

Angels are coming

It's midnight in the land of good and evil

Angels are coming

####################################

I slide back under

Hiding from the devil

The angels will find me

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!