|Caribbean Hurricane Network|
Caribbean Hurricane Network
Happy Holly Daze from Dear Miss Mermaid! It is mostly sunny with winds lower probably
|BVI Yacht Charters & US Virgin Island Yacht Charters|
Some of the locations in the BVI that you can visit are Virgin Gorda, Tortola, Jost Van Dyke and Anegada. Apart from these islands, there are about fifty ...
By Anne Kazel-Wilcox, TravelMuse.com More than being home to the capital of the British Virgin Islands, Tortola is entertainment central for enjoying the ...
Caribbean Hurricane Network
... Miss Mermaid is in love with beauty and growing things. This picture is from Penn's Landing on Tortola. We need MORE beauty like this throughout the BVI.
TRAVEL'N ON » Blog Archive » Tiniest “Everything” in Tortola
By Fellow Traveler
I have found in Roadtown, capital of the Caribbean island of Tortola (BVI) four attractions which are the tiniest of their kind I have ever come across. Small they maybe, but they are full of charm and reflect the laid back island ...
Post office staff bemoans working conditions
BVI News Online
BY BVI CORRESPONDENT Frustrated with what they have labeled “deplorable working conditions” several staff members of the Territory's post office staged a ...
Tortola & Virgin Gorda (BVI) - Local Reports (Caribbean Hurricane ...
Alternatively, book your next vacation with Go Beach, who also sponsors StormCarib, and get a free copy of "Hurricanes and Hangovers". Everyone wins and then we all have a lot more to be thankful for! Life is just grand and a big THANK ...
Merry Christmas Fireplace_0001.wmv - Listen - GetaCD.org / AGVckj6xA0A
... yuletide, your, computer, while, listening, choir, sing, silent, night, dearmissmermaid.com, fire, nichole, wrightchristmas, reggae, reggaefired, ready, ...
British Airways flies in to make sure family welcome home sailor
They will then travel on to Tortola in the Virgin Islands where Geoff, from Shedfield near Fareham, is expected to arrive on December 27. ...
YouTube - Yuletide Log from DearMissMermaid.com.wmv
Dec 15, 2009 ... A beautiful yuletide log burning in the fireplace with the choir singing Silent Night by DearMissMermaid.com.
Peter Island holds first staff family Christmas party
BVI News Online
... Peter Island is surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, and Sir Francis Drake Channel, four miles south of Tortola. ...
* Save 25% off your total purchase, excluding shipping charges and applicable sales tax. Excludes Gift Certificates, Flip Minos, SIGG bottles, CafePress Groups purchases and bulk orders. Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on December 17, 2009, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 17, 2009, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace (i.e., all products available from URLS starting with www.shop.cafepress.com). Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.
* Choose Standard Shipping, and at no extra cost we'll automatically upgrade you to 2-Day Shipping (when needed) to ensure delivery by December 24. Delivery address must be within the United States and cannot be a PO Box. Promotion starts on December 17, 2009, at 12:00 a.m.(EST) and ends on December 17, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (EST). This offer may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.
Details on the bvi full moon lunacy party at bomba's surfside shack on tortola in the british virgin islands, magic 'shrooms (how to grow) online(http://reservationsbvi.com/bomba/index.html)
|2 Gringos in the Caribbean: The Busman's Holiday...|
Dec 13, 2009 ... This is the British Virgin Islands and as such a completely ..... to a neat place called Christmas Cove where we anchored for the night. ...
Endless Summer 8 pax 72' mono still available for NEW YEARS in the ...
Endless Summer 8 pax 72' mono still available for NEW YEARS in the BVI ...
My dear friends,
Somewhat embarrassing to admit, I'm not getting an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below:
How to make bedroom slippers:
You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers or Christmas doo-dads.
These slippers are:
- Soft and Hygienic
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles
- Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
- No more bending over to mop up spills
- Disposable and biodegradable
- Environmentally safe
I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.
* Free Economy or Standard shipping for orders of $50 or more, excluding shipping charges and applicable sales tax. Delivery address must be within the United States and cannot be a PO Box. All orders will be Economy shipping unless the order is not eligible for Economy shipping (e.g., order exceeds Economy weight restrictions). Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on December 11, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 13, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Cannot be combined with any other CafePress coupons or promotions and this offer may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.
|Broker Report: Tortola Charter Show|
Charter broker Kathleen Mullen of Regency Yacht Vacations discusses the 2009 Tortola charter yacht show.
Tortola PDF | Download Free Ebook Tortola
Media Kit: Tortola. City Centre And Island Of Mystery. BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS – Rising from the Technicolor tides as the anchor island of the British Virgin ...
A trip down memory lane!
Flying Cloud Windjammer Virgin Islands 2000 pictures from ...
Scanned photos of a Windjammer cruise on the Flying Cloud thru the Virgin Islands in 2000. this ...Windjammer Legacy BVI 2006 · Windjammer Legacy Part 2 ...
Don't forget to buy your 2010 Virgin Islands Calendars by Dear Miss Mermaid!