Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tootin' My Horn!

Fantastic Magic or is it Effing Magic?
Caribbean Hurricane Network
By DearMissMermaid at aol.com In the islands we like COLORFUL t'ings mon! It's reflected in Farmer's Week, from the wonderful mural to the bounties from ...





Tortola & Virgin Gorda (BVI) - Local Reports (Caribbean Hurricane ...
By stormCARIB
I think all in all, I sailed aboard about five historical tall ships. Something I should write more about, one day soon. Warm and Sunny Regards, DearMissMermaid.com · Author of Hurricanes and Hangovers ...



http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://stormcarib.com/reports/current/report.php?id=1265214071_81969&ct=ga&cd=-70iR3u-GV8&usg=AFQjCNHuQOHVYsD5R9JjKjWFkxrXsUKqJg
Caribbean Hurricane Network
Tall Ships, Elegant Ladies
Caribbean Hurricane Network
By DearMissMermaid at aol.com I spent my time sailing and crewing aboard a lovely old tall ship, "The Sir Francis Drake". Whether she was named after the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!