Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunset on the Space Coast

You've come a long way baby!  And that's just the way I feel.  Today I do more medical mess, and I wish I didn't, it's painful and no fun at all. I have to pray for angels and meditate while they torture me. If all goes well, I will leave there alive and come home to my little motorhome to lick my wounds and nurse my soul and meditate the pain away (and try not to puke *tee hee hee*.)

Living in a motorhome is very similiar to living on a sailboat.  Well, I can say that since I've now done both. I like to travel. (No kidding!)

I'm just a child of the planet, waiting to see what beauties unfold in front of me next.


Ironically, the sunset picture was taken from the east coast of Florida. But Florida is so flat, you can see clear across the state to the incredible sunsets.


Life is GRAND.


Well, I'm off to do my torture!  More later!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!