Monday, August 02, 2010

Still Alive and Wandering

My AT&T internet has been super fickle, and that has made for a huge mess.


I am alive, wandering  and wondering.


The left side of my face inexplicably swelled up three days ago. I have no idea what happened. It has left me a tad grumpy and super tired. I've laid down several times and tried to meditate the pain and infection away.  I guess it's an infection.  Whatever it is, it hurts.


Harley the puppy dog is doing fine, but wishes I would take him out more. He has been spoiled, as for a weekend, he had lots of new friends around for him to play with.


He made buddies with a cat, and they played together for several days. If my AT&T internet ever works enough for me to post pictures, I think I have some cute ones. I need to download the camera to my laptop and have a look-see.


More later...  from that crazy Dear Miss Mermaid. 


Ahoy! Help support a crazy writer in her writing endeavors. 
Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid for only 3 cents per day!

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book: Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!