Monday, November 08, 2010

Made It


Well, I made it to Orlando.  The last 180 miles was pretty rough. Traffic was crazy, the Highway Patrol pulled me over, I was doing 68 on a 70mph interstate road. Tsk tsk tsk. The sign said the minimum was 40mph.

He never let me explain a thing. Why is is those government authority types are all mouth and no ears?

When all was said and done, he couldn't give me a legitimate ticket, but he sure had fun yelling at me.

Glad I made his day.

That was yesterday.

Today has been a disaster.  It was great to finally arrive in Orlando yesterday and be welcomed by loving friends. I warned them I felt awful. The night was worse and today, I've been in bed almost all day terribly ill. Tsk tsk tsk.

So I'm not writing much, but going to share some pictures with you.  

Cotton fields in South Carolina
I got lost, but enjoyed this country scene. 

Flowers fight for their place in the sand at Hunting Island Beach in South Carolina. 

This is like an ink blot or clouds. What do you see there?
Everyone sees something different.
I see a turtle head, a frog and a bear foot. 

Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a Payment Step 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers
and Other Tall Tales and
Loose Lies from the
Coconut Telegraph
by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!