Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Wildlife

All pictures click to enlarge. 


Buzzards at Hartwell Lake in Georgia

Fresh water mollusc shell, Hartwell Lake, Georgia

Is than an eye on that leaf?
This one really has me stumped!
I only noticed it when photographing something else, or I would have investigated this mysterious eye.
ANYONE with any ideas, please email or post a comment. 

A box turtle on the road. Normally I don't  touch or feed wildlife, but turtles in the road are a different matter. After photographing him, 
I picked him up and relocated him to the safety of the woods.  

No idea WHAT this is... but it keeps following me around. 



Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:

  1. The 'eye' on a leaf almost looks like a colored contact lens. Perhaps someone lost one?

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!