Monday, September 05, 2011

UFS (Unidentified Spider)

Found the camera cord. It was in my tool box. Had heck of a time finding the tool box too. But I was going to check the tiny TV for the tornado alerts.  The knob fell off the antenna crank, so I went in search of the toolbox. 


I had a friend travel with me recently, so things were apparently put away in mysterious places, which is to be expected. 


My county is under tornado watches and warnings because tropical storm Lee is  still rotating in the area. I just came out of the shower, naked, so I guess I better hurry up and replace this towel with some clothes.


The picture of the spider is horribly blurry!  Very hard to identify. I guess I need to study the camera manual all over again. Maybe my hands were shaking with laughter, as when I took the picture, I thought it was a fake spider. But he was very real, and very alive. 


Last night, while in bed rubbing my tummy which hurt something awful, a brown recluse spider crawled across my bed!  I screamed then beat him to death with the fly swatter. 

Did my recent overnight company leave me spiders or eggs or both behind?  I don't think so. I think they are sneaking in through the basement doors of the motorhome, when I am loading or unloading the outdoor furniture. On the other hand, they do have a basement where they do laundry. Maybe there are spiders in their basement that took a ride with their laundry in my motorhome.  Who knows?  

Yuck!  

I can't decide if my belly is hurting cause it hurts or is it hungry?  Every joint in my body aches. Whatever bit me, sucked the life right out. 

I did managed to take the doggy on two short walks. Then I took a bath to try to perk me up. 

I still don't feel perky. 

But now I have decided I am truly hungry, so I am going to try to keep some food down. What fun!  

I am exhausted and I've done very little today. The angry red bite or whatever it is on my collarbone still looks bad. Maybe I will cover it up with a bandaid so I don't keep looking at it. 

Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:

  1. I really don't want to see the spider, I'd much rather see a pic of you comming out of the shower naked!
    Hey, I always follow your posts and the next time you are in Florida look me up. You can park the wheel estate in my driveway with no hassles. There are no restrictions here.
    I am married so you can rest assured I am not hitting on you. Janice has agreed that you are welcome. I am in Edgewater.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!