Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Jack O Lantern Carving Party


Guest post written by Michelle Lineberger


It seems like now any time that I want to hang out with my friends, I have to plan something that our kids can come along and do too. But I guess that's just what happens when you're a mom. I shouldn't be that surprised because that's kind of what I expected for years. The only time that my mom saw her friends was when I was around. So I thought that the perfect fall excuse for getting my friends and their kids together would be a pumpkin carving party.

I looked up some really great pumpkin carinv ideas online with my wireless internet providers Denver and printed out some templates. Then I thought that it would be a good idea to have my computer at the ready to print out extra templates, depending on how many people wanted to use which templates.
It ends up that it was such a hit! We had it on Saturday and I had everyone bring their own pumpkins and carving tools. There were some pretty impressive pumpkins and I took pictures of everyone with their own jack o lantern.



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!