Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My Spooky Halloween Shop


I set up this Spooky Halloween Shop. It's all mail order with plenty of adult, child and pet costumes plus decor and unique things like Halloween cookie cutters.  I have posted a link on the blog as a festive ad for October. 


I make some little commissions    if you dare to buy anything, proceeds go to feed Dear Miss Mermaid, Harley dog and the mini-motorhome (which seems to have an endless hunger lately.)


I don't own the store, Amazon does.


Right now, I am unsure of my where abouts for Halloween this year. I know that I start a new workamping position, November 1st, if all goes well. 


I am literally working my way there the next few weeks.  


It's amazing what kind of wild ideas you can come up with during fits of insomnia. 


Enjoy and may you have a very Spooky Halloween this year!

 


DearMissMermaid.Com




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!