Friday, April 20, 2012

GPS aka Girl Planning Stuff

My brain is in a fog.  My computer had a technology hiccup, spent hours trying to fix that.  Then my brain had a meltdown. So much work to do to patch up the wheel estate and I feel very confused! 

Also, studying GPS my friends gave me for my birthday. I love it.  More on my hilarious learning curve later...

In the interim, I made a repeat stop at a favorite little place I first discovered last fall. A small peaceful place on Lake McIntosh.  Enjoy the pics while I go do housework and see if that clears the cobwebs out of my noodle.






McIntosh Lake campground and RV Park, Townsend, Georgia by DearMissMermaid.Com


McIntosh Lake campground and RV Park, Townsend, Georgia by DearMissMermaid.Com


McIntosh Lake campground and RV Park, Townsend, Georgia by DearMissMermaid.Com








Help Support a mermaid and her dog...
or
or

3 comments:

  1. That place would be hard to leave!!! Enjoy the gps. The one on my phone likes to send me in widdle circles...and I stupidly follow it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep mine confused and guessing. Girl Puzzling Stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the GPS except I still have to read the signs when I am on the interstate since my GPS doesn't say 'Exit 3B' it says 'exit 1/4 mile' and when exits A and B are close, I don't know which one to take!

    Get your strength up, I worry about you.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!