Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hit The Road Jack

 It's been really cool most mornings,so I've required a sweater to stop my shivering and shaking but by noon, the place is like an oven, so off with the sweater and on with the sun tan.   Time to mosey on up in a northerly direction. We hope to make 100 miles of back roads today before we poop out and park for the night. 


 Our little wheel estate is almost ready for the road.


The world is such a big beautiful place when you get away from the concrete jungle. 


We'll try to post more later, when we reach some where. It's hard to believe that in a two short weeks, we'll be parked and workamping again. In the interim, we've having great fun playing gypsy on the loose. 


Happy tails to you too!


Um...  trails!




When you shop at Amazon with this link, you help support a certain doggy's traveling and toy habit.    I thank you from the tip of my nose to the end of my tail. (Wag, wag wag!)

2 comments:


Life is goof!