Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ugliest

One beautiful thing about the internet is having access to tons of research. Of course some of it is not accurate, as any idiot can post anything on the internet, including this fool. So one has to carefully sift objectively, searching for information that might be accurate.

For those of you suffering from either tranismission woes or insomnia, I found a great article on automatic transmissions:


A Short Course on Automatic Transmissions 
by Charles Ofria
It certainly helped me to understand what and where the whatchamacallit attaches to the thingamajig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having a hard time typing because I cleaned my laptop computer with Endust for Electronics Multi-Surface Electronics Anti-Static Cleaner

I think my keyboard needed all that dust to work right.

I keep spelling things wrongs, even after cleaning it.

However, the screen looks wonderful and absolutely nothing has stuck to it. Typically it attracts lots of dirt and debris. My pictures look so bright!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mugly 2012 World's Ugliest Dog by dear miss mermaid
Mugly
2012 World's Ugliest Dog 


Once again, Harley, my little freak of nature,  is extremely jealous because he doesn't understand money and gas tanks.  Last year I told him we would attend and enter  the World's Ugliest Dog Contest in Petaluma, California. But that didn't come to pass.

Yet.

Maybe next year Harley...

I can keep telling him that, since he has no concept of time. I locked him inside the motorhome while I was going grocery shopping. I had walked 10 seconds away, when I realized I had forgotten my list. I went back to the RV, opened the door and there was Harley. He was leaping up and down, giving me kisses, showering me with love, extremely excited to have me back.

Um, I had been gone all of 15-20 seconds.

I don't think dogs understand time at all.

World’s Ugliest Dog Contest is an annual contest held in Petaluma, California, U.S., as part of the Sonoma-Marin Fair, to decide which of the dogs entered in the contest is the ugliest. Along with the title of “The World’s Ugliest Dog,” the winner’s owner receives a check for USD $1,000 and a year's supply of dog biscuits, and both dog and owner receive significant publicity for winning the contest, appearing on talk shows and in newspapers around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, here we go feeding her ego!:)) Is that a spam post Monkey??

    Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey dog is SURE he can win the ugliest dog contest cause he had that junk yard dog look. As for the other spam posts, I remove them daily. I seem to be under attack by businesses in India.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!