Sunday, July 08, 2012

CCC



Caribbean Company Coming!

Yippeedoodledoo. I love the solitude out here but it sure can get lonesome.

I think the heat wave had gotten to my friend.  Called me up and said they would be here Sunday afternoon. I checked the mileage they planned to drive on a google map, then told them they had 700 miles to go.

They don't do computer or technology. Just using a phone with push buttons is considered very advanced for them. Have Atlas, will travel.

So now they are planning to split it up into two days and spend the night halfway somewhere. So they are coming tomorrow.

I've got a writing project to finish before they get here. Grrrrr...  then do the massive cleaning and organizing. Or just clear a path and call it a done deal. 


I can always distract them with food...  


Tuna salad with fruit recipe by DearMissMermaid.Com
Tuna Salad with fruit
Made by a fruitcake...

5 comments:

  1. Have fun visiting. I enjoy solitude but that makes it all the better when I have company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a visit from long time friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little camper. Did they make that or is it just a picture you found somewhere?

    Hope you all have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee on the tuna plate. Enjoy that company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the funky camper... I collect odd pictures of campers and RV's

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!