Sunday, May 05, 2013

Laugh Away The Blues


Sunrise at Hunting Island, South Carolina, a few weeks and 250 miles ago.

I was drooling over this picture trying to chase away the blues. My puppy is recuperating, I am sick, it's been pouring down cold rains for days now it seems.  My laptop is still refusing to start. I am clueless on this borrowed computer, it has Windows 7, I am used to XP.  

Mumble grumble jumble fumble stumble...

Frustration!

I will pull it all together. I am trying to find things to laugh about. That always helps. 

The mirror.

I looked in the mirror. Now that is funny!  Tee hee hee. 

More later when I feel up to it. 

1 comment:

  1. (Sorry, I should have proofed ... here's the corrected lyrics)

    Here's one of my favorite videos ... hope you sing along ;) and smile

    http://youtu.be/wu3MdlYQcM0

    I was walking down the road, not caring much where I was going

    A heavy pack upon my back, worldly goods within a sack of loneliness

    When fluttered by this bird of blue, he said I´ll tell you what I ´ll do

    Since you seem to be so sad, I will try and be your glad … bluebird of happiness

    And he goes flying, far over the ocean blue, found the places, I am not known to.

    I decided to follow him, my thoughts have faded dim since then blown foggy by the wind paced, passing shore to shore we race, moved from place to place

    The moon is hot, the stars are cold. I´ve been there, thats how I know

    I´ve touched the desert sunsets coat placed it on the melted snows of Kilimanjaro

    And he goes flying, far over the ocean blue, found the places, I'm not known to.

    I´ll follow that bird until he dies and when he does then so will I,

    I know I´ll never be the same, Life to me is bound to change when that ends the chase

    I lift his body from the sea, let him dry in the trade wind breeze, find some merry christmas news, grabbed them up and give them to you my bluebird of happiness

    And he goes flying, far over the ocean blue, found the places, I am not known to.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!