Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mensa Test

I was invited to join Mensa. Next I had to take their test. Recently they mailed me the results.

dear miss mermaid at long point park

Apparently I flunked out by managing to score a complete zero.

Here are some of the questions with my answers.

Incredible to think they think that I think "What were they thinking?"

Q-Explain how to change centimeters to meters.

A-omit centi

Q-Where was the American Declaration of Independence signed?

A-At the bottom.

Q-Name the wife of Orpheus, whom he attempted to save from the underworld.

A-Mrs Orpheus

Q-Briefly explain what hard water is.

A-Ice (Is that brief enough?)

Q-The race of people known as the Malays come from where?

A-Parents

Q-What did Mahatma Ghandi and Genghis Khan have in common?

A-Unusual names.

Q-Name six animals which specifically live in the Arctic.

A-Three polar bears, two seals, one penguin.

Q-What is a fibula?

A-A white lie gone bad

Q-What do we call a person forced to leave their home perhaps by a natural disaster or war, without having another home to go to?

A-Homeless

Q-Name an environmental side effect of burning fossil fuels.

A-Fire

Q-In which battle did Napolean die?

A-His last.

Q-If it took 4 men 10 hours to build a wall, how long would it take 6 men to build the same wall?

A-None (the first 4 already built it)

Q-In which state is the Willamette River?

A-Liquid

Q-Name one life changing invention from the past 100 years.

A-Me!

dreadful tattoo
So go life it up!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, great post today. I think you scored 100%. I'll admit you into the common sense club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teri - you definitely are Mensa material!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!