Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quotes to Ponder

In my tickle  file, is a section where I collect quotes. The tickle file isn't named so because it's funny, but because it tickles my mind into thinking outside the box. 

He neither drank, smoked, nor rode a bicycle. Living frugally, saving his money, he died early, surrounded by greedy relatives. It was a great lesson to me.
John Barrymore

Get your life organized. Stop blaming things that don't exist and take care of things that do.
United States Of Tara

When we heard about the hippies, the barely more than boys and girls who decided to try something different... we laughed at them. We condemned them, our children, for seeking a different future. We hated them for their 
flowers, for their love, and for their unmistakable rejection of every hideous, mistaken compromise that we had made throughout our hollow, money-bitten, frightened, adult lives.
June Jordan

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. I like the expression"thinking outside the box" Our prisons are full of those kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what our prisons are full of, but this is one of the strangest comments I have seen on here.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!