Thursday, July 04, 2013

The Hail You Say


I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.

We've had intermittent storms here and flooding. The hail from the other day apparently knocked a leak in my roof. Good grief.

Opened up an upper cabinet to find everything soaking wet.

Always something to patch up somewhere, but I haven't been able to do a thing about it because it just keeps storming.

My little old motorhome is only 19 years old. You would think it could take a little hail now and then.

Harley and I go out between storms. Then it takes another 5 minutes to dry off his feet and fur. He outgrew his little raincoat.

I met a lady at the store who said when she walks her little dog and it's wet, she tells him when they get back home "Wait, I have to dry your feet."  He rolls over on his back with all four legs in the air!

Harley waits on the entry rug for me to dry him off.  He bounces all over the motorhome, so I don't want wet doggy paw prints. Now if he could learn to roll over and present his paws...

Life is good, but wet.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!