Friday, November 01, 2013

Spooky Mistakes or Gremlins At Play?

Full of mistakes.

Yesterday's story was not intended to be published in the mess it was in. Matter of fact, I posted about Harley and his pumpkin decorating, but that seems to be MIA and the unfinished story was mysteriously published when it was purposely shelved for another time. I even deleted it from this blog platform, yet this morning, it slapped me in the face and my coffee splattered everywhere.

Also, my old Halloween pics, dozens of them simply vanished from my hard drive and backup. I saw them one day and the next *poof* they could not be found.

I am aghast.

It's one of many mistakes going on lately. I can't seem to do anything right.

Just ask a few people... they will tell you I am wrong about everything!

The motorhome is a mess, things breaking faster than I can fix them, ditto for this beat up body, but that's all part of the adventure. Life is goof...

This Halloween the gremlins and ghoulies certainly wreaked havoc for me. Simply mind boggling.

This picture describes perfectly how I feel about it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!