Sunday, October 05, 2014

Impressed

Don't miss out on the best days of your life... today!

There's been a lot of doom and gloom around me lately, but I am just trying to brush it off and get on with being happy. Sometimes I think some folks are never happy and there is no hope for converting them. How sad! Life is good, soak it up for all it's worth!

I had some frighteningly expensive repairs to the motorhome recently and maybe I'll talk about that at another time. But the rig wouldn't start and well that's kind of important if you're traveling. I want to stick to the happy and positive like the super angels that came to my rescue when I needed them most. How does that happen? I am blessed in so many ways.

I have a roof, a bed, food and a silly dog. And now I can start the motorhome too!

Funny how a few years ago the docs thought neither I or the dog would survive very long. My docs thought I shouldn't have pets at all. What a bunch of fruitloops. I used to have tremendous respect for doctors, but now I can't find one with big ears willing to pay me attention as a real person. So I gave up on doctors and drugs. I've forged my own path with alternative treatments and tons upon tons of research. Right or wrong, it's what I'm doing. From 17 drugs to 1 and one day I shall eliminate it too!

The dog and I seemed like a good match, two souls short on time, long on love. Well *ahem* I feel like sending those doctors and vets postcards that say "Ha, ha, ha, 4 years later we're alive and kicking poop! Tee hee hee!" They probably think we died by now. But angels seems to keep us on earth and it's all so wonderful!

Harley and I have seen a lot of our bed-couch lately. I've had to rest and recuperate. Things go slower, but rest is very healing. Some days I just have to accept the fact, I can't do it all today.

A close friend I had known over 25 years perished suddenly. A super happy person who is well remembered for his can-do and do-it-happy attitude. That put me into a serious depressed funk, but grieving is like that. I think I'm all cried out now and ready to face life and living without my quivering lip and teary eyes.

Tomorrow we hope to travel and catch up to our next reservation. Life is c-c-cold but oh so wonderful.

Don't be a sheeple, wake the flock up, smile and do something wonderful.

As I write this a truck pulling a trailer creeps around the campground stopping at the open sites, debating which one to choose. Their doggy is sitting in the back seat with the window partly down. He is hanging his head out surveying the sites too, looking hopeful that they choose a nice doggy site.

It made me laugh, my doggy is just the same!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shop Amazon
Save gas and time
Earth's Biggest Selection
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. i had a customer that was at least 13 years alive and kickin along after the docs had her dead. she was doing a homeopathy program. i don't know the details.

    i called her mary poppins, she rode a bike every where.

    ice cream raz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you saved Harley's life and he saved yours.

    I don't believe in taking all the drugs they are trying to push on us these days. The ones on TV that they want you to take for inconvenience conditions and at the end of the commercial they tell you that one of the side effects is death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep plugging away. You have beaten the odds this far why not go for more rest when your body says so. I do believe you and Harley make a great team.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!