Thursday, October 02, 2014

Left Here

Dear Miss Mermaid is sickly so the dog is poke and pawing at the keyboard again. Enjoy!

Lost? 

Again?

I was pointing my nose towards the campground when you missed that turn. How much clearer could I have been? Maybe I should drive too.




OK, pay attention. Left! My nose is pointing left! The campground is over yonder! 

I'm speaking yappanese here, aren't you fluent in that by now?

Who needs a map when you have a canine expert on board?

Ohhh, that one has a big play area! Tell the ranger I want THAT spot to park my rolling dog house. 

Trees to pee on and grass to play on, what more could I ever want?


I have to go now and leave my pee-mail around the campground to let my buddies know I'm here. I be sniffing you later. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!