Monday, December 08, 2014

Holiday Cheer


A bicycling friend is trying to coax me to get out more on my bicycle. It's been a very long and slow re-learning curve for me. But we rode a few miles to go watch the motorcycles. They were doing a Sunday ride to donate Toys for Tots. Each participant had to donate a new toy or ten dollars cash. Many riders had piles of toys on their motorcycles and some comically had stuffed animals riding with them.

Getting there and back required riding my bicycle near and in traffic yesterday. I am still confused and scared, but working on getting the hang of that. When all was said and done, I checked with google maps and was ASTONISHED we had rode 6 miles!

For me, this is a major milestone. Of course we had to stop 3 times, I was having troubles, but what the heck, I eventually made it back home again. Seeing the hundreds of motorcycles parade by was a huge treat. We stopped to watch them all. I managed to catch some pics. Harley dog enjoyed the outing too. We saw some little doggies riding on motorcycles too.






This was the 33rd annual toy run hosted by the Brevard (Florida) county chapter of Abate of Florida. 

Season's Greetings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avoid crowds, long lines and traffic
Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!