Saturday, January 31, 2015

Octopus

Seems like everything is falling apart, so I have been working left, right and center like a blind one-armed wrestler fighting an octopus.

Oh how I wish I could draw a cartoon of this.

Better yet, if I were the octopus, I could fix things that requires 14 fingers, 3 thumbs and a left-handed right-angled screw driver.

Here's the turkey vulture, waiting to clean up after the fight. He looked to be about 3 feet tall! 


See ya round the campfire soon.

Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



4 comments:

  1. wondered where my buzzard went. i live in indiana and our buzzards go south in the winter. they make great pets. friendly and tasty if cooked right.

    ice cream raz

    ReplyDelete
  2. newagenomad posted that with amazon for you to get your spif we need to enter through you. if i look it up first and then order through you nothing. truth? i can believe it.

    ice cream raz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just click on my Amazon link, then order whatever you want. We THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears as if some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else
    please comment and let me know if this is happening to them
    as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!