Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wreath On The Door

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am mourning the death of someone near and dear to me that I have known my entire life. 

Peace and love.

The last meal we shared together was dining outside at my campsite
on Lake Greenwood when I snapped this pic.
We marveled at the incredible view.
My Harley dog was pestering them to play and he dragged out all his puppy toys.
We laughed and laughed.
 It was a beautiful day.





6 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss may God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you feel the comfort that God gives all who grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

    Lynn in GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences. May the good times you shared continue to sustain you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss. I know you will come out of this a stronger
    person. There are never the right words to say to anyone who is going through what your are right now. The memories you have of this person will help you get stronger every day.Also you have the love of that little sweet Harley.When your minds feels better than your body will start to heal.Embrace the pain and heartache and trust in Mother Earth to soothe you and heal you.
    Sherry in Fl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sorry. RIP and hope your grief is short. Remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!