Tuesday, April 07, 2015

See Ya

Time to roll down the highway. If the internet works, you will hear from me, if it doesn't, well then you won't. If my phone works, then I can make/return/receive calls and if it doesn't then I won't. If my rig gets me where I might be going, then that is a huge bonus and if I end up somewhere else, well that could happen too.

I am going to try to focus on smiling. It's a beautiful day and I can't continue to let silly things like broken systems (theirs or mine) stress me out any further.

Death is short. Life is long. I want today to be the best day ever!

Dream a little... discover swimming holes, campgrounds and public gardens. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection
Using this link helps a mermaid, her little old motorhome and puppy dog
We Thank You VERY much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!