Monday, April 06, 2015

Stairway To Heaven

Another beautiful day. I was busy since sunrise. At the end of the day, I think I managed to accomplish upwards of 10% of my Today To Do List so I feel pretty good about that. The other 90% just has to wait.

My birthday is coming up and I am planning to wake up alive and rejoice! Another miracle, another mile, another notch in my mermaid tail.

Here's my little old motorhome at Indiantown. The spot is half pavement, half grass and rather skinny but the neighbors had departed, so my site looked huge. No reservations, just show up with faith and hope,


Out in the far reaches of the boat yard, Harley found a spot for a rowdy game of Frisbee.

I have a fascination with photographing trees.

Harley dog was so excited about a new blankie that he plopped down on it before I could remove the tag. It's actually a super soft car wash towel from Dollar Tree. He was so exhausted after a game of tennis, he fell asleep with his tennis ball carefully perched next to him. I did not place it there, he did. For all the trouble he causes, he sure can look oh so cute and innocent when he is sleeping.

I need plenty of time these days to work on building my stairway to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and publish all but spam and hate mail.

If you're an anonymous user, I hope you remember to include your name or nickname in the comment box so I have a clue.

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from you!