Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Dog Gone Day

I woke up alive.

I'm looking at the green side of the lawn.

Now I shall pee on it.

Water in my bowl, food in my dish. 

Life is paws-itively wonderful!



Gotta quit typing cause it's my turn to drive and it's still dark-thirty.

It's a ruff road ahead. 

Luckily I have tons of energy cause I ate Newman's Organic Dog Food from Amazon. 

THANK YOU to my gentle readers for stopping by and sniffing around. 

THANK YOU to all the wonderful angels who are watching over us. 






1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading Harley's day. I clicked on Amazon to check out the Newman's brand dog food. Do I have to buy something for you to get some sort of credit? I have tried some of the other Newman's brands and they are good quality.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!