Friday, May 20, 2016

More On RV Toilet

This is called a squat toilet.
A hole in the floor.
If you've traveled overseas, you may have run into squat toilets before.
Now I have an international RV with a squat toilet.
Aim carefully!

I've decided that a new toilet paper holder is cheaper than a new toilet.

Perhaps if I put in a fancy toilet paper holder, my friends won't notice or mind the squat toilet.

Did you know Amazon has over 65,000 toilet paper holders to choose from? This is going to be one tough decision!




Thanks for stopping by!

Come use my new international squat toilet anytime.

It certainly makes the bathroom look larger!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great opportunity to put new flooring down, also!

    I know how much fun replacing toilets are, even though all I had to do with mine was take it apart and replace the rings. Required several hours and two trips to the hardware store to get tools.

    Looking forward to the After photos.

    Fulltimer Judy with electric bike

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!