Saturday, May 28, 2016

Oh The Places You Will Go

Life is goof.


I don't know how long I can keep up this kind of hectic schedule.

The body is failing but the spirit is willing. I've had a lot of help from wonderful angels. I had to stop and make critical repairs at repair shops  in Melbourne, St Augustine and Beaufort. In every camp we made several repairs to the rig on our own. Things just keep breaking and failing. I guess that's what happens when you take an old rig and her aged motorhome on the road.

But I woke up alive everyday. It's so surreal. I am oh so grateful to have a roof over my head. I don't know where I belong, but when I find it, I will stay there.

Actually I found where I belong, but they won't let me stay there, just visit now and then.

Amazon has chased me down in many parks with RV parts including the new toilet. I did not want a new toilet. I liked the old toilet just fine. But it failed then became non-functional and well, it seemed liked that was a critical turning point.

I just couldn't do the squat over the hole thing. Maybe I needed a bigger hole for better aim.

OK, this conversation is going down the drain...

Thank you for stopping by!

I will be writing more soon. If the sun rises and the storm leaves me OK. I am currently in the path of tropical storm Bonnie.

Never a dull moment!








1 comment:

  1. You can always come "home" .... Hope you're safe. Weather looks bad. Nice to have a new throne, eh?

    Lynn in GA

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!