Monday, August 15, 2016

Patch and Go


THANK YOU for all the wonderful caring and concerned comments and emails. You touched my very soul and made me feel wonderful. Thank you, thank you ,thank you!

Technology has not been kind to us.

More on that long boring frustrating story another day, another time. OK, if you insist... In a nutshell... either I couldn't get on the internet or I couldn't get into my own blog or other accounts like email and so on.

There is so much to do each precious day.

I don't have all the time I want, but I have all I need.

We woke up alive, the sun came up and it's a beautiful day!

Another gift to treasure and use wisely.

We hit some bumps in the road, got lost, weathered a few nasty storms, melted down from the heat, embarked on an unexpected journey... in more ways than one.

PATCH AND GO
I am either patching up this old rig...
Or patching up the motorhome.


Lake Reidsville, North Carolina
Bridge to Nowhere
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comment:

  1. I know a lot of us enjoy your postings, even if not a lot "exciting" is happening, you have an interesting and inspiring outlook and sense of humor. In addition, as a solo full-timer, I know being alone and having difficulties can be frustrating and difficult, so we do care and worry about other women who travel solo.

    I had a very painful kidney stone episode a couple of weeks ago and had to drove 50 miles to the nearest hospital in intense pain. I have never been so glad to see that big H sign along the expressway in my life! Anyway, I got help and survived, but being alone can make things a lot harder.

    Anyway, hope you are doing well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!