Friday, October 28, 2016

Fishing Hole



Andrew Jackson State Park, South Carolina

Small twisty roads to the campground.

Campsite  grades varied from slight to moderate to holy cow, how many boards do I need to prop up this wheel estate? The refrigerator will dies a slow death over time if it is running while parked  on slopes and angles.

I already had a fridge scare this summer and ended up with a solar extraction fan that seems to help it some.

I envy folks with automatic levelers. My boards are super sturdy and heavy.  When I bought my board and had the guy at Lowes or Home Depot, I forget which,  saw it up, he was amused that I took a lot of time to pick a "pretty" board.

He's used to men coming in and just throwing a load of lumber on the truck and calling it a done deal.

It was very new and very heavy like fresh from the forest Hopefully it will dry out one of these years and not be so ridiculously heavy.

Shopping Amazon 
With This Link
Helps Us Run From Hurricanes
Thank You For Stopping By Today!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely park for you and Harley. I am hoping you have a pleasant stay. I enjoy all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me blush! THank you so much for the kind wonderful words.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!