Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Keeping The Faith

I am trying so hard to focus on the positive and ignore the negative. It's an uphill battle!

So proud to be so busy  yet so frustrated to not get it all done coupled with enormous embarrassment to realize I may have worn this body out sooner rather than later.

From the mailbag:
Dear Miss Mermaid,
Are you retired?

Dear Gentle Reader,
No. I am just tired.

Speaking of retired:

casey jones rv park in florida by dear miss mermaid


I walked by these planters several days in a row wondering about the deja vu. One day it hit me up side my silly head. This is an upcycled recycled tire and rim.

An elegant functional form of retirement.

recycled upcycled retired retirement tire and rim


And more goofy stuff:

I was just trying to learn how to use the timer function on my camera for a self portrait of the dog and I. What I ended up with was this blurry picture of me walking away from the camera.

dear miss mermaid self portrait


HAPPY THANKSGIVING
from this turkey and her dog

dog harley by dear miss mermaid author of hurricanes and hangovers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog is more or less monetized by
Amazon
and
Paypal Subscriptions

Thank You So Very Very Very Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!