Friday, December 23, 2016

Goofy

Wake up and smell the dog.

It's a beautiful day, the sun came up, I woke up alive, the dog actually smells somewhat pleasant.

He rolled in something dreadful recently, decorating himself with canine cologne. While he was smitten with the new smell, it made him very unpopular in the worst way.

My friend helped me bathe him. How and why does it take 2 adults to bathe one 6 pound dog?

Well, this one is phobic about scissors, but he loves bath time as I've tried to always keep it a fun happy event. Bathing him is a good time to do some stealth grooming requiring scissors. I only have two hands. Bathing grooming and scissoring require 4 hands (though 6 would be even better!)

When things are going wrong... I remind myself; Start your journey in life with the tools you have, better tools with come along. 

Leap of faith? Wishful thinking? Ridiculous optimism?

Either way, the dog looks goofy as ever but he sure smells nice.

dog bath, Harley


Thank you for stopping by today.

Mega thanks for helping support this crazy canine with Amazon purchases using our links. 

Happy holidaze!





2 comments:

  1. Wise words - 'start with what you have, better tools will come along'. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your pup

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!