Saturday, December 03, 2016

Top Secret

Shhh...

I am in the twilight zone.

My phone, internet, electric, sewer and some water all seem to be working. Amazing!

I give thanks for such abundance. Thanks!

It seems impossible in this day and age to have all utilities working. Notice I said "some water".  Well some is better than none.

If I can drop everything else I am doing and devote hours and hours, I am sure I can convert "some water" to regular water service.

Nothing comes easy.

Not even water.

Happy holidaze!

Shopping for the person who has everything?

You could buy them "Hurricanes and Hangovers" to read or you could give that special person who has everything...



The toilet night light


Life is goof!

Thank you for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!