Friday, June 30, 2017

Homesick Blues

I lived and worked in, on and around this Caribbean harbor for many decades. 

Recently I stumbled across this picture I took in March of 2008.  

If anyone had told me that 8 years later, I would be living in a tiny old motorhome in America, I would have burst out laughing and replied in island lingo "You be crazy mon!"

Last time I posted was Monday and now it's Friday night. It's been a chaotic week of uncertainties, but hey, that's what my life is made of; adventitiousness.

It's all good.
I am living the dream! (Or is this a nightmare?)

Angels on earth and angels above are looking out for this fool.

Thank you. THANK YOU,  thank you!

The third annual Prime Day will be Tuesday, July 11, 2017 with hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world. New this year, members can enjoy 30 hours of shopping starting early at 6pm PT / 9pm ET on Monday, July 10, 2017 – with new deals as often as every five minutes. 

Click here to visit the official Prime Day page, you can even show up without prime and get a 30 day free trial. 

No kidding!

















No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!