Sunday, August 06, 2017

Franklin

If you get this by email, then some of my posts that include videos are not showing the video or the link on the email.



Well, that's a shame.



It's Sunday morning here. I am outside listening to the sound of silence interrupted by the occasional sweet  tweet of birds.



It's as if the entire rural neighborhood has wither tiptoed off to church elsewhere or they are deep in slumber. Perhaps like me, they are just savoring the silence.





Watching this F storm at sea is a sobering reminder that I need to clean and organize my rig in case I decide to travel out of harm's way at a future date.



If this mess becomes named, he will be called Franklin.



Amazon sells plenty of emergency supplies at bargain prices, delivered to your door.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!