Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Squeeze For Service

I frequent the Dollar General store because I like to use their $5 coupon that pops up once or twice a month. Spend $25 and get $5 off. I can get the digital coupon on their website transferred to my phone number. At checkout, I just enter my phone number and the $5 is taken off my bill.

Dollar General sells food and household items, so it's a great way to enjoy savings on everyday provisions.

Most Dollar General's I've been to keep their staff super busy stocking shelves and running back and forth to the checkout.

Recently I gave a friend my paper $5 coupon and downloaded a digital one for myself. She gave me a ride to the store and we both enjoyed a $5 discount on our purchases. Usually I ride my bicycle to the store, so it was fun to have a ride in a car for a change.

I sped through and checked out before my friend. I hate to make people wait when I am a guest in their car. I was hanging around the front of the store with my bagged up goodies waiting on her to show up. When she did arrive, she was dismayed there was no cashier around.

But I had already seen the squeaky dog toy that had a sign taped to it "Squeeze for cashier". So I grabbed the squeaky toy and while we were both laughing, the clerk came running to check her out .

More stores should use this squeak for service method!






No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!