Sunday, March 18, 2018

Bike Week

Love all the comments, thank you!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have tons to write about fixing up this old rig. I am enjoying my new old home.

Lately I've been consumed with alternative treatments that are taking up a lot of my time. It's sadly one of the main reasons I had to consider settling down for a spell. Some days are good, some are better.

Luckily I am still in an RV, so I can feel like I am ready to travel,  though this 5th wheel is more of a destination RV. Besides I can't tow it with my bicycle anyhow.

It's bike week in Florida, well every week seems like bike week in Florida. This RV park has many snowbirds and their motorcycles here for the winter.

Has anyone seen my doggy? He loves motorcycles.

He's had company too for bike week.


His future ex girlfriend stopped by.
She is sporting a doggy sized helmet. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute doggies for sure!
    Can't wait to see all your remodel upgrades and your
    decorating projects.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!