Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Cat Mischief

I called up my goofy friend who loves his cat.

His voice was garbled. 

"What are you doing?"

His reply:

"Can't talk right now. I am giving the cat a bath and my mouth is full of fur."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so miss my cats. When I moved to America I had 3 cats. I rehomed one, a friend kept a second one and I flew with one. The airlines allow only one cat per person. My friend was going to fly up a few months later with my other car, who was the brother of the cat I was flying with.

Tragically my cat was lost while coming to the USA.
I searched for months t no avail.
It still haunts me to this day.

Next I found out the brother cat had been tragically killed by a car. I was devastated but still wanted to see my friend. Ironically she went to the emergency room about pains, and before they got around to treating her, she died.

That still haunts me too.

Maybe my do is a tad spoiled because by the time I adopted him, I was plenty lonely. I've tried everything to keep him safe. He will be 9 years old next Christmas.

In loving memory of Lil Bear.








No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!