Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Magical Daze

The day started out rough, but I woke up alive, so I got cracking, daylight's burning.

I can get things done. Maybe I move slower.  Maybe it takes me a lot longer but if I plod away, I can push that choo choo train uphill.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

My long day was busy trying to make calm out of chaos,  make sense out of senseless and  when results are a bit unexpected be grateful if it's good and grateful if it's not cause it could have been worse and it wasn't.

When exhaustion hit me I took a breather. After awhile I managed to get going again.

Today was my best day.

Oh wait, yesterday was my best day.

And the day before that was my best and (OK I will stop here.)

Tomorrow may never happen, but then again it might!












1 comment:


Life is goof!