Friday, July 06, 2018

Right or Wrong


Some days I am posting short notes because I cancelled my internet. I am working on plan B or C. So far that seems to be more or less working out. But this old rig needs some serious attention... and so does the RV. 

I've come to the conclusion that most everything works in my new old fifth wheel trailer, just that some of it doesn't work right. 

A mystery involving the dreaded black holding tank has been consuming much of my time. For you landlubbers who aren't RV-ers, that black tank is what holds the toilet sewer.

I live in a rural area, but I can bicycle ride about a mile and be within the bustling town limits which boasts a whopping population of 2,418. 

Crime is so bad that someone broke into the police station and stole their only toilet!
Several cops interviewed said they had nothing to go on...

My neighbor has 3 sons. She said one was a doctor and one was a lawyer. I asked what about the third son? She said "Oh he's a plumber. He put the other two through college!" 

And now if you really need to groan...

A good flush beats a full house every time!





 

1 comment:


Life is goof!