Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Doggone Puppy Play


My silly dog video.


If the video isn't showing up, then here is the youtube link.
https://youtu.be/LoAwfo4TQM4


My pooch is almost 9 years old but he still thinks he is a puppy. This is his typical evening madness now that we live in this old fifth wheel RV which has carpet and a lot more play room.

He makes me laugh and giggle! I am blessed to have lived this long and to have this crazy mutt as a companion. 

He has many favorite toys, but he especially likes this big 4 inch pacifier because it squeaks and bounces at odd angles when he throws it around.I picked up the camera to try to make a video of him tossing his pacifier around, but suddenly he decided to run run run in circles.

Every evening he exercises all his toys before bedtime. While I was trying to type this, he was pestering me to play with him while he exercised his toys. He likes for me to toss his teddy bear for fetching or to hold it up while he dances with it. So this post was interrupted many times for puppy play!

Sorry the video isn't that bright, but hopefully it's bright enough to give you a giggle too!

Angels keep us down to earth.

Thank you for stopping by today.




1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Harley! I have read that very small dogs live longer than big ones. I had a miniature schnauzer who lived to be 17 and was playful the night before she died. I will never forget her. Continue to enjoy Harley and play with him every day. (P.S. I giggled)

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!