Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Mixed Bag

Hurricanes are busy.

When I bought the fifth wheel and sold the motorhome, I forgot about not having anything to drive  with a motor. I was so used to driving the motorhome when I needed motorized transport (beyond my bicycle reach) that well, I forgot I might need vehicular transportation at some point.

Oops!

Then I injured  my broken tailbone again when I slipped on the moldy concrete. . Grrrrr... if you hear a SCREAM it's just me being very frustrated. So much to do and this dadgum tail of mine is in a world of hurt.

I've now learned more than I ever want to know about Florida rains, mold and concrete. I also learned I can't fly or levitate.

Life is goof.


Shop Amazon for hurricane supplies delivered to your door. 






No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!