Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Beautiful to be Alive

The dog and I are alive. It's a beautiful day.

Not sure how often I will get to keep posting here.

Daily life has become a huge struggle for both me and my dog. But I am trying to smile, be happy, pray for a miracle and do as much as I possibly can each day to make things easier, happier and... accept the things I can not change. 

Maybe that's the hardest part for me. Acceptance of the things I can not change (I seem to try anyhow!)

Another mountain of a chore is to remind myself over and over again how lucky I am to have this beautiful day on planet earth and to be grateful for all my blessings.

To all the wonderful angels on earth and in heaven, I am deep in your debt and very grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To the few devils who went out of their way to try to make my life a living hell, you did not succeed.

I'm alive, I'm happy, I'm thankful for this day.

Smile!

If you're reading this then you woke up alive and that's a really great way to start the day.



 I am  very much just like this tree.

Still thriving in spite of past maladies.

For some strange reason, I see beauty in the odd blue streak.

Half the tree is dead, the other half is reaching for the clouds in glorious hues of green.

The unique blue streak is stubborn determination.


THANK YOU for plopping by today.

Life is goof.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!