Monday, October 01, 2018

RV Frogging

Froggy dearest.

Some of my past and current frog friends.



I have no idea what this means, but I have a clue. For 8 years I've had a froggy traveling with me. No matter where I am camping a little green frog appears inside or outside my RV. I've asked around and other RVers don't seem to have this froggy luck.

Creatures are attracted to me.

I don't feed them, I don't touch them, but I do have a great deal of respect for nature. Somehow frogs and many other creatures find there way to me.



What do you say to a hitchhiking frog?

HOP IN!

 Let me in!

Let me in!

 I'm in!

A drunk is sitting at a bar, and says, "Bartender! Another drink."

The bartender shakes his head and says, "No you've had enough."

"Well," the drunk says. "How about if I show you something really cool? Then will you give me a drink?"

"Sure," the bartender says. "But it's gotta be pretty cool."

The drunk takes a tiny piano and a frog out of his pockets and sets them on the bar. The frog starts tickling the ivories, playing a beautiful song.
The bartender gives him a drink. The drunk downs it, and orders another.

"No way," the bartender says. "Now you've really had enough."

"If you give me a drink, I'll show you something even cooler," says the drunk.
The bartender agrees.

The drunk pulls out a rat, and sets it next to the piano. The frog starts playing again, and the rat starts singing to the music.
The bartender is amazed, and gives him another drink.

A man who had been watching all this comes up to the drunk and says, "You've got a million dollar act there. I'll give you $500,000 for them right now."

"Not for sale," the drunk croaks.

"Ok, $500,000 just for the frog."

"Not for sale."

"Ok, $500,000 just for the rat."

The drunk agrees, and the man pays him and leaves.

The bartender says to the drunk, "What did you do that for? You broke up a million dollar act!"

"Nah," the drunk says. "The frog's a ventriloquist."



There once was a little frog who wanted to take out a home improvement loan to fix up his pad. His name was Kermick Jagger.

He hopped over to his local bank, went up to the teller and said, "Hi, I'd like to take out a loan to fix up my pad."

The teller replied, "You need to see our loan officer. Her name is "Patty Black."

So the frog hops over to the loan officer's desk and sits down. When Patty arrives she ask, "What can I do for you?"

The frog says, "I'd like to take out a loan to fix up my pad."

Patricia asked, "What do you have for collateral?"

After thinking for a couple of moments about what he could offer the frog reaches into his little froggy pocket and pulls out a small white elephant.

"This is a very unusual form of collateral." said Patty. "I'll have to check with our bank president to see if it's ok."

Patricia goes to the president and says, "There's a frog named Kermick Jagger  who want's a home loan and this white elephant is what he has for collateral. What should I do?"

The bank president takes the small white elephant and after carefully examining it hands it back to Patty and says,

"It's a nick-knack Patty Black give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!